Dishwashers are convenient and useful devices. Thereafter, they have become a part of the kitchen equipment to wash utensils and bottles as well. MAM bottles are the most popular type of bottle in the world. MAM bottles are used to feed babies and become more popular. The question arises if MAM bottles are dishwasher safe or not? because it’s very necessary to clean them and keep them bacteria-free.
In this article, we will discuss the MAM bottles are dishwasher safe or not. In addition, we will also discuss the benefits of using MAM bottles and the precautions that should be taken while using them. We will also discuss the cleaning method of MAM bottles and the best way to clean them so let’s get started.
Are MAM bottles dishwasher safe?
Many people are worried about the safety of plastic bottles in the dishwasher, but they shouldn’t be. MAM bottles are safe for dishwashers as long as you remove the rubber teats before placing them in the top rack of your dishwasher. If you have a dishwasher, then it’s generally safe to use MAM bottles because they’re designed to withstand high temperatures. The only exception would be if the dishwasher has an extremely high-temperature setting, which may cause the plastic to degrade and leach into your baby’s milk.
Key features of the MAM bottles that make them dishwasher safe
Many features make MAM bottles dishwasher safe such as:
- MAM bottles are 100% BPA-free.
- MAM bottles are incredibly easy to clean. They’re dishwasher safe, microwave safe, and you can even sterilize them with a bottle sterilizer. The parts that come into contact with your baby are made from food-grade silicone and the parts that come into contact with your food are made from polypropylene.
- The MAM bottle’s venting system is designed to prevent air from being trapped inside the bottle. This means that when you put it in the dishwasher, it won’t get all foamy and sudsy.
- Silicone is non-reactive, which means it won’t fade or break down in the dishwasher. You can also use soap on silicone products, so you don’t have to worry about residue from other cleaners getting on your silicone bottle and affecting the flavor of your baby’s milk.
- The MAM bottles are dishwasher safe due to the hard, durable material that they’re made from. The bottles are made from polypropylene, which is a hard, durable material that doesn’t get damaged easily.
- The silicone nipple is dishwasher safe and free of BPA, PVC, and phthalates. It is also 100% recyclable.
The benefits of a dishwasher-safe MAM bottles
The main benefit of the MAM bottle is that it’s portable and you can take it with you everywhere. It’s also safe to use in the dishwasher. Let’s see more benefits:
- With MAM bottles, they’re dishwasher-safe, which means you don’t have to worry about the dishwashing liquid damaging the silicone of the teats. So, you can throw them in the dishwasher and that’s one less thing you have to worry about.
- It’s also great for travel because you can just throw it in your bag and not worry about anything leaking.
- The MAM Anti-Colic Bottles are made from polypropylene, a type of plastic that’s safe in the dishwasher. The wide neck is really helpful for cleaning and for making sure you get all the milk out.
- MAM bottles are dishwasher-safe, which means you can save yourself a little bit of time. After all, who wants to spend their time handwashing baby bottles when there are so many other things you could be doing?
- Dishwasher-safe MAM bottles are a great way to make life easier when you’re dealing with a little one who is teething. MAM’s bottle caps are easy to remove and put back on, so you don’t have to worry about any little hands making a mess.
How to clean your MAM bottles in the dishwasher?
If you want to clean your MAM bottles in the dishwasher, make sure they are placed on the top rack, facing down, with the teats facing up.
Step 1: Open the bottle and remove the silicone nipple.
Step 2: Always start by rinsing your bottles and nipples in cold water before putting them in the dishwasher.
Step 3: Add mild detergent.
Step 4: Load the dishwasher with a MAM bottle facing down.
Step 5: Close the door and run a normal cycle.
Step 6: Run a regular cleaning cycle.
Step 7: When you remove your MAM bottles, they will be squeaky clean!
Why is it important for a MAM bottle to be dishwasher safe?
It’s important to ensure that your products are as hygienic as possible. A MAM bottle needs to be dishwasher safe because it’s so easy to just put the bottle in there after you’re done using it, and not have to worry about hand washing or running it through the dishwasher. This makes it extremely convenient and ensures that the bottle is clean and safe for your baby.
Moreover, the reason why it’s important to have a bottle that’s dishwasher safe is that you want to make your life as easy as possible. You don’t want to have to be filling up your bottles by hand every single day or so, which can be time-consuming and inconvenient.
How to tell if your MAM bottles are dishwasher safe?
The best way to tell if your bottles are dishwasher safe is to check the bottom for an S. If you don’t have an S, then your bottles are not dishwasher safe. However, if you do have an S, you can heat your bottles in the dishwasher.
You might also like: Are Medela bottles dishwasher safe?
Best Cleaning methods for washing your MAM bottles at home
The easiest way to clean your MAM bottles at home is to wash them in the dishwasher. The steam cycles will sterilize them and they’ll be cleaned thoroughly without any effort on your part. Alternatively, you can wash them out by hand with warm, soapy water and a bottle brush.
Is it even worth washing the MAM bottle at all?
It is! It’s important to make sure that you wash your bottles because they’re not just for feeding your baby, they’re for keeping your baby clean and healthy. It’s a great way to ensure that your bottles are clean and ready to use and that your baby is getting the best possible nutrition from them.
Can MAM bottles go in the microwave?
Yes, baby bottles can go in the microwave! We know how important it is to parents that their baby’s bottles are sterilized and safe.
That’s why we always recommend you sterilize your MAM bottles before you use them for the first time, and every time you use them after that for that you can put them in a dishwasher to wash and use the microwave to warm up the formula inside.
MAM bottles are one of the best baby bottles available on the market. They’re convenient, easy to use, and great for babies. They’re dishwasher safe and microwave safe, so you can use them for feeding your baby any time, any place, and anyway.
Hope you like the article. Thanks for reading.
You will love reading these amazing articles as well!
» Are Starbucks tumblers dishwasher safe?
» Are oxo containers dishwasher safe?
Leave a Reply